An event management system for motoring and motorsport events
iVENT, making light work of event administration
Welcome to iVENT.
Revised February 2021
If you are a member of the Federation (IVENT) and/or a registered user of this website or mobile app (if applicable), you will receive a username and password which are used to log into your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you are accessing this website from a shared computer (such as in a public library), you must be careful to log out of the account and close the browser before leaving the workstation. If you suspect that your account has been compromised in any way, you must notify the IVENT immediately. The IVENT shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions in this section.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes related to your membership or possible membership of IVENT or related to your pursuit of the activities and programming supported by IVENT. You agree that you will NOT use it to:
- Upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable according to the community standards of the IVENT.
- Violate the legal rights of others (including their right to privacy) or violate the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an IVENT administrator, employee or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload or otherwise transmit data that you do not have the legal right to upload or transmit, that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyright, or that contains a virus or deliberately corrupted data. You acknowledge that you have full rights to transmit the data that you upload or post, and you accept full responsibility for its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- Collect information about others (including contact information and e-mail addresses) without their consent.
- Upload, store, maintain, forward or display adult content, including documents and images of a lewd or lascivious nature. This website and the messages, documents, and images it contains may be viewed by children, so all users share responsibility for ensuring that content is appropriate.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website or which, as determined by IVENT administrators may harm IVENT or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- The administrators of IVENT reserve the right to remove any information or material from the website, without explanation, which we determine at our sole discretion, to be incompatible with the above restrictions, including anything that we believe, through our own research or notification by others, may constitute copyright infringement. However, these actions will be performed on a best-efforts basis.
- If you believe that your intellectual property is being violated by something on this website, please notify IVENT immediately by email at: email@example.com with sufficient documentation to allow us to identify the infringing material and its location, as well as your claim and authority to file this notification, and your contact information.
Protection of Personal Information (Privacy)
Copyright Restrictions / Use of Content
The contents of this website including documents, web pages and photos, as well as iVENT-specific logos and graphic images, are copyrighted by iVENT and are protected by the laws of England & Wales of the United Kingdom (and where applicable) International law regarding copyrights and trademarks. You agree that all messages and information that you post to this website become the property of iVENT and may be used as it sees fit.
The organisation of this website, including its templates, graphic themes, screen organisation, forms, interactivity, database structures and middleware programming, is copyrighted by, and a valuable trade secret of various software providers, where upon the IVENT has obtained the necessary licence(s) for use and is likewise protected by various laws worldwide regarding copyrights, trademarks, and intellectual property rights.
You are authorised to use this information as a member of iVENT. You may not use this information to create competing or derivative works, nor may you distribute it to others as if it were your own. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell, or use this information for any commercial purposes without the written permission of IVENT.
This website may provide a facility which allows you to upload photos of activities, and which allows other members to reproduce these photos for their own enjoyment but not for commercial purposes. When you upload a photo to the site, you agree to allow such non-commercial reproduction. When you download a photo from this site you agree that you will not use it for commercial purposes without first obtaining permission from the uploader.
The iVENT and any logos, slogans, or tag lines are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of iVENT, and may not be used in any commercial manner without the written permission from iVNET, save as to the entitlement as a member and the membership provision of displaying the IVENT logo on advertising material for your business either in situ or upon media coverage, subject to the strict understanding that membership must be current and paid up at all times. Other product or service marks contained herein are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
This website is provided by iVENT on an ‘as available’ basis. IVENT make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied as to the operation of this website, or as to the information, content, materials, or products available. If you should rely upon advice or information provided on this website, you expressly agree that you are doing so entirely at your own risk and shall be responsible for your own independent due diligence as to the accuracy of such information. The IVENT explicitly disclaim any liability for injury or damages resulting from use thereof.
With the possible exception of a violation or threatened violation of any intellectual property rights of iVENT, any dispute related to your use of this website or mobile app (if applicable), or to services purchased or obtained through this website shall be submitted in writing in the first instance by email communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thereafter, it may be necessary to submit any such dispute in writing by Recorded Delivery communication(s) to the Registered place of business of the IVENT as is published from time to time and available upon request by emailing to email@example.com with such request.
In the unlikely event that the matter needs to be settled by the issuance of legal proceedings on either side, then the area or domain for jurisdiction shall be classified as, the Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, Holborn, London WC2A 2LL, United Kingdom, as set out in the Miscellaneous Provisions below.
Third Party Links
This website or mobile app may contain links to other locations on the Internet not controlled or managed by IVENT. As such, IVENT are not responsible for the quality, accuracy or content of the information, products, services, or policies of these websites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. A reference or link from this website to any products, services, events or information by trademark, trade name or manufacturer does not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation and cannot be referenced as such without the written permission of IVENT.
Comments and Submissions
Here at iVENT, we welcome your ideas for improving this website or mobile app (if applicable) or for adding new features that would benefit members and visitors. However, please understand that we may already be working on similar features or talking to other vendors who offer this capability.
If you have a business proposition for us, please contact our Business Development team rather than submitting it through this website or mobile app. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, or feedback that you submit to iVENT shall be treated as confidential or proprietary in the first instance, however, it may be used or disclosed to its officers and or employers of iVENT and/or Approved Partners as it sees fit. The submission of such information does not limit or prevent the purchase or use of similar products, services or ideas from any other party or vendor.
The use and operation of this website or mobile app (if applicable) shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of law provisions. If you sign up for membership, register for an event, or purchase services through this website or mobile app (if applicable) from another country, you do so in accordance with the law of England & Wales of the United Kingdom.
If a Court should hold any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be modified to the minimal extent necessary to render it enforceable without losing its intent or severed from this Agreement if no such modification is possible, and other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.